The devices designed by the company HP are all multi purposes; the device is helpful not only in printing the documents but is capable in sending or receiving the fax from one end to the another for fast communication mode. What the users need to do for sending or receiving the fax from one to another is to complete the fax setup to the 123 HP Printer setup or install the required drivers to the device. Faxing a document is quite similar to the emailing the document, the only difference is that the fax is more robust and reliable way to communicate.
Sometimes it becomes quite difficult for the users for adding the faxing facility to the device. Thus, for making the process easy and quick for the 123 HP setup users, we have come across with a small guide detailed in the information given below.
Steps for Fax setup to the 123 HP Printer Setup for the Windows device:
The steps given below will guide the path of the 123 HP Printer setup users for attaining the fax setup onto the device. The steps are as follows:
- Take a telephone cord or wire. Make sure that the wire had two ends instead of four.
- Insert one end of the cord to the back of HP Printer within the 1-Line jack or slot.
- Similarly, add the second one to the telephone wall socket.
- Now, upload paper to the feeder tray.
- If the users are uncomfortable with the fax noise then, they may avoid the noise by connecting one end or the cord to the answering machine and other one to the 2-EXT socket at the back of printer.
- To the Windows device, execute the HP Printer Assistant application. After this move to the top end for the ‘Print, Scan, & Fax tab’. Select this option.
- Now, select the ‘Fax’ tab, here click the ‘Fax setup Wizard’. The users will see some instructions being displayed onto the screen; follow these to complete the setup process.
- To the Fax header, enter the name, business name or the phone number to the respective fields.
- Go for a fax test by sending the fax to check whether the setup is correct or not.
- To the HP Printer Setup’s control panel, select the ‘Fax’ menu.
- Execute the Fax Test. Thus, the report will be printed confirming that the fax setup is correct.
To set the fax setup onto the HP Printer setup without the installation of any sort of required drivers onto the Windows device, the users may follow the guide in this article. For resolving any doubts or concern related to any of the aforementioned steps then, the users are highly advised to get a solution from the experts of the 123 HP Printer setup or HP Customer Support.