The only company name that comes to the mind of common people if they are planning to purchase digital device like laptop, computer, and printers is HP. The company has made its own world of market by offering number of models for multiple purposes. The printer has been designed keeping in mind the ease and concern of the users so that they may see the errors being faced onto the screen of the device.
Basically, when the screen displays the HP Printer Setup error code 59.f0, it is an indication that the transfer alienation error occurring due to the ITB (Intermediate Transfer Belt) is stuck and is not able to rotate. The problem looks to be very critical but the users could get rid of this error too easily. To help the users in eradicating or trouble-shooting this error 59.f0 from 123 HP Printer setup, we have came across with a supper solution.
Steps to resolve HP Printer Error 59.f0:
Before jumping onto the solution, the users need to know the main causes responsible for the occurrence of the download HP Printer Setup error 59.f0. The causes are as follows:
- The Toner-fuser assembly might be not working properly.
- The ITB might got stuck or its rotation have been stopped.
- The SR9 sensor might be failed to work in its proper condition.
- The basic reason behind the occurrence of the error 59.f0 is transfer alienation failure.
Once the error is occurred onto the screen, the users will see the error message as shown below:
“HP Printer Error Code 59.f0: Transfer alienation Failure”
Follow the underneath steps for eradicating the 123 HP Printer Error code 59.f0 from the device, easily. The process is as follows:
- Reset the toner and fuser assembly:
- This is the first solution by which the error could be eradicated. In this, the users need to make the printer off by pressing the switch for few minutes.
- Now, turn the printer on, and wait until it gets ready.
- Please avoid any sort of surge protector to be connected to the printer, to avoid occurrence of any other error code.
- If still the same error code is troubling the user then, they are recommended to change the motor.
- Reseat the ITB of the 123 HP Printer Setup:
- Make sure the ITB is placed to its place, and the entire connections are secured inside.
- If the error continues to occur over the device, then manually test the ITB bear as well as the flag.
- The users could easily rotate the ITB bear using his hands and check the indications of the flag once the white bear is rotated.
- If the ITB bear is not rotating or the flag s damaged then, replace the ITB bear.
The 123 HP Printer errors 59.f0 is caused due to the internal faults of the printer, that could be resolved by changing the particular parts of the device. The causes and solutions of this error are quite simple and easy to follow. The users are recommended to take a helping hand from the company experts if the same error is displayed over to the screen. For any additional help call HP Customer Support, we will happy to serve you.