How to get rid of the HP Tango Smart Home Printer?
The HP Company has designed most advanced devices or the electronic gadgets for the betterment and effective working of the users giving a wide range of fulfilled experience. One of the highly advanced printers is HP Tango Smart after 123 HP Printer Setup. The common and more efficient troubleshooting methods for getting rid of the main problems or the error codes being faced by the users onto the HP Tango smart printer has been mentioned in the information given below.
- Error “Out of Paper”:
The HP Printer Setup error “Out of Paper” is one of the most common and highly faced errors that could be eradicated by utilizing the non-wrinkled, non-folded, and clean papers. The main reason responsible for the occurrence of the error is utilization of bad shaped papers. Thus, to avoid the occurrence of the error “Out of Paper” the users need to keep in mind the following important points.
- Take a use of the manual while adjusting the paper to the tray of the HP Printer setup, and use for hands for better alignment instead of one hand.
- The printing would get jammed if the users utilize some of the bend papers for printing. The users need to make sure the papers have been fed to the tray via firm hands.
- The users are highly advised to avoid the usage of the used paper as the moisture present within the ink of the printer would lead to sticking of the paper altogether.
- Try to load the papers to the tray before initializing the printing process.
Else, if the error continues onto the device then, the users need to jump to the nest section.
- Firstly, remove the power cords being attached to the back of the printer.
- Also, remove the cord from the power socket and wait for a minute.
- Now,, try to reconnect the printer setup to the device ( for getting the steps for attachment of the printers through cords, visit the support section onto the official website of 123 HP Printer setup).
- Error “HP Printer Offline”:
Sometimes the users face the issue of ‘HP Printer being offline’ although the printer setup is connected as well as its functions are online. Thus, to eradicate the issue of ‘HP Printer Offline’ the users need to follow the underneath steps:
- Connect the device to the internet, followed by visiting the official website of the 123 HP Printer setup. Here, click the Download’ button displayed in front of the ‘HP Print and scan Doctor’ file.
- Thus, the .exe file will be downloaded to the ‘Downloads’ section of the device. Select & execute this file.
- Thus, a window will be displayed over to the screen, to this screen, tap the ‘Start’ button.
- And then, do select the required printer from the list being displayed. Else, tap the ‘Retry’ button.
- At the end, the users may opt for the updates of the printer as well as default printer settings by tapping the ‘Yes’ option within the respective section.
After the completion of the process, the error or the issues continues to persist onto the device then, follow the underneath:
- Go for two steps process, manually attain the network connection.
- Also, go for a manual setup of default printer.
The top or commonly prevailed errors or issues along with their resolving methods have been mentioned in the aforementioned article, the users using the HP Printers like 123 HP Printer setup or HP tango Smart for the document faxing or printing. The users are also advised to make a visit to the HP Printer support section of the official website of HP Printer setup or they may even call the experts of the HP printers for getting a better or more simpler method for eradicating the issue.