The HP Company has designed the entire devices including printer with an amazing and advanced techniques keeping in mind the ease and effectiveness for its users. Basically the printers designed by the company works upon the utility that allows the one to print the documents, pictures, and many more things known as the plug-in drivers, without any interruptions or break in between. All the entire set of HP Printers is facilitated with the plug-in drivers including HP Envy Printers, HP Desk Jet, and others.
Sometimes the error do arises onto the devices thus, the printer displays an error as shown below related to the plug-in drivers:
“Plug-in drivers not working properly”
Thus, to make an ease for the users of the 123 HP Printer setup, we have came across with the better and simplest method of getting rid of the error message detailed above.
Steps to setup the 123 HP Printer Setup Plug-in drivers:
By following the stepwise process detailed below, the users of the 123 HP Printer Setup could easily eradicate the “HP Printer – Plug-in drivers not working properly” issue easily. But before that there are some true conditions utilizing those conditions one could print its document, easily. The conditions are as follows:
- Make sure that the device and the printer have been connected to the same network.
- Ensure that the device have been connected to wi-fi direct network instead of public network.
- Let be the printer connected to the device utilizing a USB cable.
Follow the underneath steps for fix the “HP Printer- Plug-in drivers not working properly” issue thus, allowing the users of 123 HP Printer Setup to continue printing without any sort of interruptions:
- Move to the “Settings” menu of the device being connected to the 123 HP Printer Setup.
- Now, move to the “Application” menu followed by selecting the “Show System” option.
- At the end, move to ‘Android System web view’ and turn the toggle button in front of it as off.
Make sure that on disabling he “Android System web view”, force stop the entire operations executing over the printer. And then, restart the device followed by re-executing the HP Printer plug-in service.
Steps to setup the Plug-in services of the 123 HP Printer Setup on to the Android device are as follows:
- Make a visit to the Google Play store followed by manual search for the “HP Printer Plug-in Service”.
- On getting the exact or correct application, tap the install button underneath, followed by checking whether the selected application is compatible with the device or not.
- Once the application has been installed successfully, ensure that the android device and the printer have proper network connection. Also, make sure that both are connected via same network.
- If the application has been installed earlier then, turn it as off.
- Hence, the device and the 123 HP Printer Setup is ready to take the print commend in order to print the document, picture, emails, and other things.
- Move to the main menu, followed by tapping onto the “Print” option.
- Also, check the preview before printing so as to check whether the settings made are correct or not.
- Now, move the arrow tin order to get the list of the printer being attached. Here, select the model name being utilized by the users.
- At the end, tap the ‘Print’ option.
We hope the aforementioned methods are enough to resolve the issue of “123 HP Printer Setup- Plug-in drivers not working properly”. If the same error or issue continues after following the process, then, try to get in-touch with the experts of the company being available at the 123 HP Printer Setup users’ service for 24*7 hours Customer support for HP printer in order to get the error to be resolved with more effective method.