123 HP Printers designed by the company offers a series of advanced services, functions or the settings to its users for the proper working or the advanced documents printing or faxing the same. The company has keep in mind the value of money or the users’ budget giving them an enhanced experience of printing the documents. If we talk about HP Printers, automatically the features or the functionality of the device comes to our minds and thoughts.
Basically, when we talk about the printers automatically we think about the Windows device being connected to the printer as it supports almost the entire functionality as well as the settings offered by the company. In this article, we are going to define the functions and settings along with the built-in drivers of the 123 HP Printer setup.
Some of the common functions & Settings of the 123 HP Printer is as follows:
- Scan Documents and Photos:
One of the main functions of the 123 HP Printer is to scan the documents utilizing the Windows app working upon the built-in driver.
- Windows Fax & Scan: Within the Windows app, find and execute the Windows Fax and Scan. Now, click the ‘New Scan’ option, and then, tap the ‘Printer’ name.
- Windows Paint: using the Windows app, execute the ‘Print’ option. And follow the path given below:
File >> From Scanner or Camera
- Windows Scan: within the Windows device, either manually search or direct search the ‘Windows Scan’ application. If not available then, install it.
- Print job 123 HP Printer setup & Settings:
As per the Windows app of the device, move to the menu icon followed by clicking the ‘Print’ option. Else, follow the path like ‘File >> Print”.
- Check estimated ink levels:
The users may check out the indicators of the ink or the ink levels from the control panel of the 123 HP Printer setup. Go for a test print or self test page, and printer status report.
- Alter the Printer Settings:
- Within the Windows app, either manually find or search the ‘Printers & Scanners’ option.
- Tap the name of the printer device, click the ‘Manage’ option and then, tap the ‘Printing Preference’ to the left sidebar.
Utilize the buttons or the menus given upon the device structure or the control panel of the 123 HP Printer Setup.
- Move to the Printer Homepage:
- In order to manage the preferences, download the firmware updates & perform the maintenance task.
- Execute the homepage of the HP Printer setup, and get the IP address of the printer device.
- And then, enter the same IP Address to the internet browser address bar, followed by pressing the ‘Enter’ key.
- The Wireless Setting screen along with the control panel display will appear onto the screen, after this.
- Most common thing that the users could do is, press the “Wireless’ and the ‘Information’ button altogether. Else, press the ‘Wireless’ & “Start Copy Black’ buttons altogether. Thus, a report will be printed displaying the IP address of the device.
The 123 HP Printers setup offers number of functionality or the settings section that do not require any sorts of extra drivers but still, for some functions, the users need to Install HP Printer Setup drivers. If the users do face any issue then, the users are highly recommended to visit the official website of the 123 HP Printer driver to get in touch with the company experts in order to get the best solutions.