HP Printers do have the tendency of being connected to the device either using the USB cable or wireless connection. The connection using the USB is very simple but it becomes risky if the cable is damaged in between or has cuts on it. The wireless connection requires internet connectivity and Bluetooth jack. The company has kept in mind the ease of the users in utilizing the 123 HP Printer setup.
Sometimes it becomes quite difficult for the users to print the device or the Download HP Printer Software connection gets disconnect during the USB setup. Thus, the steps detailed below would help out the users to get rid of the issue of ‘Printer not connected’ or ‘Printer connection got failed’, easily.
Steps to eradicate the ‘Printer not connected’ or ‘Printer connection got failed’ error:
By following the steps detailed below, the users of 123 HP Printer Setup could get rid of or eradicate the issue of “‘Printer not connected’ or ‘Printer connection got failed’”, successfully. The steps are as follows:
- Restart the device being connected to the Windows or Mac. Turn the 123 HP Printer Setup off, followed by restarting it.
- Disconnect or remove the USB connection between the computer and printer and inspect the cable for any fault or cut on its length.
- Replace if the length of the cable is longer than 3m and is damaged, then just replace it with a shorter one.
- If the length of the USB cable is shorter than 3m the, try its connection to some another port onto the device. Make sure that the port is USB 2.0 or greater. Instead of utilizing USB hub or docking station for the printer and computer connection, connect it directly.
- Ensure that the cable connected between the computer and the HP Printer setup is secured from either the ends or the ports.
- Turn the computer being connected to one end of the cable and restart it and wait till it gets started up completed.
- Remove all the connections, and ensure that the no printer cable is connected to the device. After this, connect the device and wait until the computer installs the new device, successfully.
Conclusion: The connection made using the USB cable is easy, in this just connects both the ends of the cable to the respective ports. The reason responsible for not getting the proper connectivity among the two ends or the device have been detailed in the aforementioned blog, just follow the process for getting rid of the faulty connection. For more details, call the experts of the company, they will assist you in eradicating the issue with more helpful steps.